The Wickenburg consensus of 1988 and the new MBBS curriculum of today
Citation Information :
Sethuraman K. The Wickenburg consensus of 1988 and the new MBBS curriculum of today. 2018; 1 (1):32-33.
CC BY-NC 4.0
Copyright © 2018; The Author(s).
- Kerr L. White (Ed) The Task of Medicine: Dialogue at Wickenburg (conference, Wickenburg, Ariz, May 1987), Menlo Park, Calif, Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, 1988. p 35.
- Odegaard CE. Dear Doctor: A Personal Letter to a Physician. Menlo Park, Calif: The Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation; 1986:165
- Engel GL. The need of a new medical model: a challenge for biomedicine. Science 1977;196:129–36
- Engel GL. The clinical application of the biopsychosocial model. Am J Psychiatry 1980;137:5.
- Ghaemi SN. The rise and fall of the biopsychosocial model. (editorial) Brit J Psychiatry 2009; 195, 3–4.
- Smith RC, Fortin AH, Dwamenaa F, Frankel RM. An evidence-based patient-centered method makes the biopsychosocial model scientific. Patient Education and Counseling 91 2013; 265–70
- Medical Council of India. Competency Based Under Graduate Curriculum. Available at https://old.mciindia.org/InformationDesk/ForColleges/UGCurriculum.aspx (accessed on 06 October 2018)